Ring 19 held officer elections at its Dec. 11 meeting. The nominating committee’s slate of candidates was unanimously endorsed by voting members of the club. The results of the election are:
- Noah Sonie automatically advanced from vice president to a one-year term as president.
- Michael Callahan was elected vice president. He will serve one year in that capacity before advancing to president.
- Dan Koopmans was elected to a two-year term as secretary.
- Doug Trouten was elected to a one-year term as treasurer.
- Tom Crone ended his term as president, passing the gavel to Noah Sonie. Tom Crone will continue on the board for one year as immediate-past president.
The membership also approved a revised Constitution and Bylaws for the organization.