Ring 19 is the Twin Cities chapter of the International Brotherhood of Magicians. Membership in the local club is open to all members of IBM.
Why join Ring 19? Members enjoy these benefits:
- Opportunity to perform in front of a friendly audience.
- Mini lectures on a vast variety of topics.
- Ability to give a book report or hear one.
- Ability to teach a trick or learn one.
- Social hobnobbing and camaraderie with others who share your passion.
- Breakout sessions/workshopping topics.
- Access to years of collective magic experience.
- Eligibility for the Presidential Challenge competition.
- Option to get critical feedback on performances.
- Participation in drawings for valuable prizes.
How do you become a member of Ring 19? The way to get started is to simply visit a meeting. We’re always happy to see new faces, and you are welcome to join us for up to three meetings before deciding to become a member. Visiting a meeting is a great way to learn what we’re all about, and you’ll have a chance to meet some of the top magicians in the Twin Cities area. Whether you’re a hobbyist, professional, or just getting started in magic, you will find a warm welcome at Ring 19’s monthly meetings.
Want to be added to our email list to be notified of upcoming events? Send your contact information to .
When you’re ready to join, start by joining our parent organization — the International Brotherhood of Magicians. (Despite the old-fashioned gender specificity of the name, women are also welcome.) Once you’re a national member, you can sign up as a member of our local group. Annual dues for the local group are just $15 per year. Come to a meeting and ask an officer for more details.